1. All half marathon and 10 KM runners must be 16 years old by May 19th, 2019
2. 5 KM runners must be 12 years old by May 19th, 2019
Note: 5 KM runners under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult on race day.
Half marathon, 10 KM, and 5 KM run are high intensity athletic sports. They are also high risk athletic sports which have high physical demands on participants. Those who wish to participant in the half marathon, 10 KM, and 5 KM race shall be in healthy condition, have experience in running and have completed training with distance accordingly. Anyone who has any of the following diseases are not recommended to participate:
1. Congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease
2. Hypertension and cerebrovascular disease.
3. Myocarditis and other heart diseases.
4. Coronary artery disease and server irregular heartbeat.
6. Having cold symptoms two weeks prior to the race.
7. Other diseases that is not suitable for sports.
During the race, participants shall bear the responsibility to any physical or monetary damages causing by personal or personal reasons. Participants are required to go to the appropriate medical institution for a comprehensive health examination within one month before the race and apply for personal accident insurance on their own. The organizer will provide a race day personal accident insurance athletes who have provided real and accurate personal information.
The medical team will monitor the health of the athletes in the competition. In special circumstances, they have the right to require the athletes to withdraw.
Race day insurance is included in your race registration.
Please note, in order to receive the race insurance, athletes must register with the real and accurate personal information, such as name and ID number. If there is mistakes during registration, the race insurance may become invalid. Runners are also encouraged to carry their own insurance.